The statistics issued by Diabetes Canada say it all:
- 11 million Canadians are living with diabetes or prediabetes
- Every 3 minutes, another Canadian is diagnosed with diabetes
- 1.5 million people are living with the disease and don't even know it
With numbers like these, chances are that diabetes affects you or someone you know.
Certain factors can predict whether you are more at risk:
- Being overweight
- Having cholesterol and/or triglyceride levels that are out of the norm
- Diabetes runs in your family
- Having high blood pressure
If any of these factors describe you, a blood test can tell you where you stand.
Can a Type 1 or type 2 diabetic get Life Insurance?
If you are living with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes and you feel as though there are no options available to you when it comes to having life insurance coverage, think again! At Hancock Financial Solutions we have exclusive access to plans that offer a No Medical Life Insurance that may be a great possibility for you.
Contact us today to find out which coverage plan would be the right fit for you.